Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Writing to Me is Like Breathing to all Living Beings

Why write?

Words placed together in a certain rhythmic, cohesive manner are educational, expressive, healing, and so much more. So, the simple answer is that I want to be the wielder of such power.
I want to move people to tears, make them laugh, and scare the pants off them. I want to teach them and inspire them.

Writing doesn't just feed the reader. Writing heels, inspires, motivates and infuses me with passion. When I write, I feel my heartbeat moving through my fingertips, into my pen and onto the paper. Insert my passion for fountain pens, which literally feel like my blood is flowing onto paper, straight from my soul.

Why do I write?
The same reason you eat... to nurture and enrich myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment